Organic Almond Kernels
Almonds are famous around the world for its unique taste and health benefits. These amazingly tasty premium almonds come straight from the Organic Farms. They are crunchy and have more natural oils than almonds from other regions. Almonds have an incredible nutrient profile. A 1 ounce (28 grams, or small handful) serving of almonds contains
- Fiber: 3.5 grams.
- Protein: 6 grams.
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated).
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 32% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDA.
- They also contain a good amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
Health Benefits of Almonds
- Almonds are a good source of anti-oxidants.
- High in Vitamin E Almonds protect the cell membranes from damage.
- Almonds can help in blood sugar control.
- Magnesium in almonds helps to regulate blood pressure levels.
- It prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Eating Almonds lowers the hunger level of your overall calorie intake.
- Almonds are effective in weight loss.
Organic Almond Kernels - Best Grade
Please Refrigerate the dry fruit for maximum shelf life from 8 to 10 months.